Always On AMOLED – BETA APK APPS Free Download For PC Full Version
Get an always on display for your phone or tablet.
Keep your screen on all the time.
The first open source always on app!
The idea is to provide users with information about, time, date, notifications and more and all without having to touch the phone. Just by looking at it.
This is made possible thanks to AMOLED displays. Most of the screen stays black except for a few pixels.
* Notable features
• Always On Screen
• Notifications – view notifications without touching your device
• Automatic rules – preserve battery using predefined rules
• Auto movement – avoid AMOLED burn-in
• Auto night mode – dim the screen automatically in dark environment
• Pocket mode – lock the device when you leave it in your pocket to save battery
• Custom watch faces – Digital S7 style, Classic 24H, Analog S7 style, Analog Pebble style and more!
• Always On Memo – write a reminder and make it show up on your screen all the time!
• Double tap to wake + Swipe up to wake + Volume keys to wake + Back button to wake
• Force orientation – set your preferred screen orientation
• Customization – change the text color, text size,font, brightness and more
• Can be used as a night clock
• Greenify integration – start Greenify automatically when locking the screen to save battery
• Force doze – activate doze when the screen is in the always on state
• FREE AND OPEN SOURCE!
Before using please enable ‘draw over apps’ permission for this app.
The app is in BETA, it still has bugs and lacks features.
The app needs camera permission to toggle the flashlight
The app needs phone permission to recognize incoming calls, dismiss the always on screen and show the incoming call screen.
Modify system settings permission
The app needs permission to modify system settings to change the brightness of the lock screen.
Google Plus Community : plus.google.com/communities/104206728795122451273
Github repo : github.com/rosenpin/AlwaysOnDisplayAmoled
It drains a lot of battery
To save battery, you can enable some options in the app.
Turn on Battery saver inside the app (works best if your device is rooted)
You can set a Stop Delay inside Automatic Rules, so if you aren’t using your device, the always on screen will go out after a certain time.
You can set the Battery rules in Automatic Rule to make the Always On screen only appear when you have a certain percentage of battery.
You can install and configure Greenify to kill background processes while the screen is off.
You can disable the movement animation to save a bit more battery.
Also, if you want to keep it as a night stand, you should charge the device over night.
I donated but didn’t get the exclusive features
You have to restart the app after donating. If it still doesn’t work, reboot your device.
It doesn’t work/takes a long time to start
Go to your device security settings and make sure “Power button instantly locks” is enabled as well as “Automatically lock” is set to “Immediately”.
If it still doesn’t work properly, open the app itself, scroll down and disable “start after lock”.
It doesn’t show notifications
Notifications don’t work properly with Samsung devices.
This is an issue with the Samsung port of Android.
A reboot might solve this issues sometimes.
I’ll try to create a workaround soon but for now my best advice for you is: stop buying Samsung devices.
I can’t uninstall the app
Click the menu button at the top right (top left if your language is in RTL), from the popup menu, click uninstall, then click OK.?
Current Version : 0.9.4
Requires Android : 4.4 and up
Offered By : Tomer Rosenfeld
How to Play Always On AMOLED – BETA APK on PC,Laptop,Windows
1.Download and Install Android Emulator on PC.Click “Download Emulator” to download.
2.Run Android Emulator on PC or Laptop.
3.Open Android Emulator for PC import the Always On AMOLED – BETA APK file from your PC Into Android Emulator to install it.
4.Install Always On AMOLED – BETA APK APPS for PC.Now you can play Always On AMOLED – BETA APK on PC.