However, there is the possibility of debugging and writing with connection to PC via wi-fi.
- Adding buttons, text, graphics.(and other interface elements).
- Available GPS, compass, camera, accelerometer.
- Send and receive emails.
- Sending and receiving SMS.
- writing and debugging code using a PC via wi-fi connection.
- Create shortcuts on your desktop
- You can use the native webview or HTML5 .
- The ability to write a simple game.
- Good, detailed documentation
- a large number of code examples.
- support for plug-ins. including added apk builder plugin that allows you to pack custom scripts in the apk installation file for Android. with the subsequent free distribution on the network or the design of the application in google play.
1.Download and Install Android Emulator on PC,Laptop,Tablet.Click “Download Emulator” to download.
2.Run Android Emulator on PC, Laptop or Tablet.