Free Earth Viewer APPS Free Download For PC Full Version
Earth Viewer Apps Latest Download For PC Windows Full Version.Earth Viewer Apps Full Version Download for PC.Télécharger Earth Viewer Apps Latest Version for PC,Portable,les fenêtres.Animated planet Earth with live weather and satellite data
Comment utiliser: Tap the 3 dots at the upper right hand corner (réglages), and select a satellite view, it will then download for a few moments, (need internet access, be patient) then tap the play/pause and see the weather in motion
Open source: https://github.com/H21lab/Earth-Viewer
Climate Reanalyzer weather forecast
– World GFS Precipation and Clouds (+48h)
– World GFS Air Temperature (+48h)
– World GFS Air Temperature Anomaly (+48h)
– World GFS Precipitable Water (+48h)
– World GFS Surface Wind Speed (+48h)
– World GFS Jetstream Wind Speed (+48h)
– World GFS Snow Depth (+48h)
US Naval Research Laboratory, Marine Meteorology Division
– World Rainrate (-24h, generated every 3h)
METEOSAT 0 degree satellite
– Airmass realtime imagery (-24h, generated every 1h)
– Airmass realtime imagery full resolution (-6h, generated every 1h)
– Multi-Sensor Precipitation Estimate (rain rate) (-24h, generated every 15min)
– IR 10.8 (-24h, generated every 1h)
METEOSAT IODC satellite
– IR 10.8 (-24h, generated every 3h)
– Infrared (-24h, generated every 1h)
– Infrared low res global composite (-1w, generated every 3h)
– Water vapor low res global composite (-1w, generated every 3h)
– Interpolation between images
– Imagery selection from menu
– Live Sun light
– Bump mapping
– Data cache for offline use
– Double tap will stop/play animation
Copyright and credit
CCI data has been obtained using Climate Reanalyzer (http://cci-reanalyzer.org), Climate Change Institute, University of Maine, Etats-Unis.
NRL DATA has been obtained using United States Naval Research Laboratory, Marine Meteorology Division (http://www.nrlmry.navy.mil)
All METEOSAT images shown in the application are subject to EUMETSAT copyright.
For all NASA GOES images credit to NOAA-NASA GOES Project.
For all MTSAT images credit to Japan Meteorological Agency.
For all SSEC images provided courtesy of University of Wisconsin-Madison Space Science and Engineering Center.
For Xplanet cloudmap many thanks to Hari Nair author of Xplanet.
On some devices application will not launch and crash report is seen. This is caused in most cases by low graphical card capabilities or low amount of memory of the target device. Application use OpenGL ES 2.0 and extensive pixel shader with multitexturing.
Application is distributed as local image viewer which is accessing public available content from internet on behalf of user. Data are internally cached and only delta is downloaded. There is no guarantee for the availability of the downloaded data and the application also works without internet connectivity.
Program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY.
Comment exécuter Earth Viewer Apps for PC,Portable,Windows 7/8/10 / XP
1.Télécharger et installer Android Emulator sur PC.Click “Emulator Télécharger” Télécharger.
2.Exécuter Android Emulator sur PC,Ordinateur portable ou MAC.
3.Open Android Emulator for PC import the Earth Viewer Apps file from your PC Into Android Emulator to install it.
4.Install Earth Viewer APPS for PC.Now you can play Earth Viewer Apps on PC.