Graphing Calculator by Mathlab APK APPS Free Download For PC Full Version
Graphing calculator with algebra. Essential tool for school and college. Replaces bulky and expensive handheld graphing calculators.
Multiple functions on a graph, polar graphs, graphing of implicit functions, values and slopes, roots, extremes, intersections. Algebra: polynomials, polynomial equation solving, matrices, fractions, derivatives, complex numbers and more. Shows results as you type. Use menu to switch between modes.
Free version requires internet connection and contains ads! $5.99 in-app upgrade to PRO. Contact us if you need multiple licenses for a school or organization.
Help site with instructions and examples: help.mathlab.us
If you have a question, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
* arithmetic expressions +,-,*,/,
* square root, cube and higher roots (hold root key)
* exponent, logarithms (ln, log)
* trigonometric functions sin p/2, cos 30, …
* hyperbolic functions sinh, cosh, tanh, … (hold “e” key to switch)
* inverse functions (hold direct function key)
* complex numbers, all functions support complex arguments
* derivatives sin x’ = cos x, … (hold x^n key)
* scientific notation (enable in menu)
* percent mode
* save/load history
* multiple functions graphing
* implicit functions up to 2nd degree (ellipse 2x^2+3y^2=1, etc.)
* polar graphs (r=cos2?)
* parametric functions, enter each on new line (x=cos t, y=sin t)
* function roots and critical points on a graph, tap legend to turn on and off (top left corner), use menu to display as a list
* graph intersections (x^2=x+1)
* tracing function values and slopes
* scrollable and resizable graphs
* pinch to zoom
* fullscreen graphs in landscape orientation
* function tables
* save graphs as images
* save tables as csv
* simple and complex fractions 1/2 + 1/3 = 5/6
* mixed numbers, use space to enter values 3 1/2
* linear equations x+1=2 -> x=1
* quadratic equations x^2-1=0 -> x=-1,1
* approximate roots of higher polynomials
* systems of linear equations, write one equation per line, x1+x2=1, x1-x2=2
* polynomial long division
* polynomial expansion, factoring
* matrix and vector operations
* dot product (hold *), cross product
* determinant, inverse, norm, transpose, trace
* user defined constants and functions (PRO)
* save/load expressions
Size : 1.9M
Current Version : 2.6.73
Requires Android : 2.1 and up
How to Play Graphing Calculator by Mathlab APK on PC,Laptop,Windows
1.Download and Install Android Emulator on PC.Click “Download Emulator” to download.
2.Run Android Emulator on PC or Laptop.
3.Open Android Emulator for PC import the Graphing Calculator by Mathlab APK file from your PC Into Android Emulator to install it.
4.Install Graphing Calculator by Mathlab APK APPS for PC.Now you can play Graphing Calculator by Mathlab APK on PC.