Free Mobile Passport APPS Free Download For PC Full Version
Mobile Passport Apps Latest Download For PC Windows Full Version.Mobile Passport Apps Full Version Download for PC.Download Mobile Passport Apps Latest Version for PC,Laptop,Windows.The Mobile Passport app speeds you through U.S. Customs when entering the USA at 3 cruise port and 26 airports! Officially authorized by U.S. Customs and Border Protection, MOBILE PASSPORT allows U.S. and Canadian passport holders (on B1 or B2 visas) to submit their passport control and customs declaration information via their Android device and bypass the regular line to enter the United States. This app effectively replaces the traditional blue-and-white paper declaration form required of all travelers entering the U.S. by air or sea.
1. Complete your profile with basic passport information.
2. Answer CBP’s questions about your trip.
3. Submit your information UPON YOUR ARRIVAL and get a receipt from CBP.
4. Skip the regular line and follow the signs for Mobile Passport Control.
5. Scan your receipt and show your passport to the CBP officer.
MOBILE PASSPORT service is currently available at: ✈️
– Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport (ATL)
– Baltimore-Washington Thurgood Marshall International Airport (BWI)
– Boston Logan International Airport (BOS)
– Chicago O’Hare International Airport (ORD)
– Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport (DFW)
– Denver International Airport (DEN)
– Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL)
– Houston George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH)
– Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
– Miami International Airport (MIA)
– Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport (MSP)
– Nashville International Airport (BNA)
– Newark International Airport (EWR)
– New York John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK)
– Orlando International Airport (MCO)
– Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX)
– Pittsburgh International Airport (PIT)
– Raleigh-Durham International Airport (RDU)
– Sacramento International Airport (SMF)
– San Diego International Airport (SAN)
– San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
– San José International Airport (SJC)
– Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA)
– Tampa International Airport (TPA)
– Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD)
– William P. Hobby International Airport (HOU)
and at: ?
– Port Everglades (PEV)
– Port of Miami (MSE)
– Port of West Palm Beach (WPB)
More locations to follow!
U.S. and Canadian citizens (on B1 or B2 visas) are eligible to use MOBILE PASSPORT. Household members who are traveling together may be included in a single submission.
Submissions must be sent upon arrival at your port of entry. Receipts are valid for 4 hours. Receipts may NOT be re-used or transferred.
****YOU MUST ENTER YOUR NAME AS IT IS ON YOUR PASSPORT.
****MOBILE PASSPORT IS NOT A REPLACEMENT FOR YOUR PASSPORT. BRING YOUR PASSPORT!
How to Run Mobile Passport Apps for PC,Laptop,Windows 7/8/10/XP
1.Download and Install Android Emulator on PC.Click “Download Emulator” to download.
2.Run Android Emulator on PC,Laptop or MAC.
3.Open Android Emulator for PC import the Mobile Passport Apps file from your PC Into Android Emulator to install it.
4.Install Mobile Passport APPS for PC.Now you can play Mobile Passport Apps on PC.