My Expenses APK APPS Free Download For PC Full Version
Easy to use personal finance manager: rich functionality and Open Source.
– Keep track of your expenses and incomes.
– Manage them directly on your smartphone.
– Export them into a Desktop finance program like Grisbi, GnuCash, Quicken or MS Money.
– Up to five accounts with transfers
– Define templates and plans for future and recurrent transactions
– Group transactions per day, week, month, year and display sums per group
– Two levels of categories (import from Grisbi XML and QIF)
– Export to QIF and CSV (MS Excel), can be automatically shared (via email, FTP, Dropbox, …)
– Import from QIF and CSV
– Password protection
– Integrated Help
– Data backup and restore
– Two themes: light and dark
Please contribute by purchasing My Expenses Contrib Key. You gain unrestricted access to the following premium features:
– No ads
– Create an unlimited number of accounts (the free version is limited to five accounts);
– Create an unlimited number of plans (the free version is limited to three plans);
– Visualize the statistical distribution of transactions per category over different periods (years, months, weeks, days);
– Split up transactions to multiple categories and transfer accounts;
– Instantiate templates directly from a home screen widget;
– Print the transaction list to a PDF file;
– Define a security question for recovering a lost password;
– Attach images to transaction
Additionally, the following features are unlocked if you purchase the Extended Key:
– CSV import
– Cloud synchronization
My Expenses requires the following permissions:
– Reading and writing the calendar: Plans for future and recurrent transactions are stored either in a special local calendar or in any other calendar you assign.
– Writing USB storage: Storage of QIF and CSV exports and backup files
– Network communication: Crash reports are automatically sent to developers unless deactivated by user in app preferences.
– Accounts: Synchronization across devices via cloud services
Auto backups can be stored on cloud backend.
How to Play My Expenses APK on PC,Laptop,Windows
1.Download and Install Android Emulator on PC.Click “Download Emulator” to download.
2.Run Android Emulator on PC or Laptop.
3.Open Android Emulator for PC import the My Expenses APK file from your PC Into Android Emulator to install it.
4.Install My Expenses APK APPS for PC.Now you can play My Expenses APK on PC.